Coming in for a Visit? Preparation is easy.
Contemporary Women’s Care is passionate about providing quality care and will do everything possible to make your appointment punctual. We focus on your health and we value your time as much as you do. We look forward to seeing you. Before you arrive, please review our 4-step new patient checklist below. You’ll also find other patient information, links to forms and a selection of free e-book pregnancy guides covering all aspects of pregnancy.
New Patient Checklist
1. New Patient Intake: One pre-visit action item for you is to complete the Patient Intake Summary. This will provide us with your medical history, additional information from a supplemental questionnaire, and pharmacy of choice, online, before your arrival. This will help you and us tremendously! If you have not received an email from us, please call the office at (407) 478-6249.
2. Arrival Time: 15 minutes prior to appointment time if you have completed your intake on-line or 30 minutes prior to appointment time if it has not been completed. If we do not have your information entered into our system by your scheduled appointment time, your visit status will change to “work-in.”
3. Insurance Card: This allows us to bill your insurance and verify your benefits. A physical copy is required. Please bring your card to every appointment.
4. Medical Records: If you are transferring into our practice or being seen for a consultation, we must have a copy of your medical records at least 1 day prior to your appointment. If you have difficulty accessing your medical records, please call us at (407) 478-6249 well ahead of time, so we can help you make arrangements to access your medical records and have them arrive at our practice.
Insurance co-pays and self-pay patient payments are due at the time of service. We are happy to accept cash, checks, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
Hours of Operation
Winter Park Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Lake Nona Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Missed Appointment Policy
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible within 24 hours Additionally, if you are running late for your appointment, please give our office a courtesy call, as it may be necessary to reschedule. If an appointment needs to be rescheduled or canceled within less than a 24-hour period, there may be a cancellation fee. Working together lets us provide you with the best care possible!
Routine Office Visit
We urge our new patients to click here so that we can email you our new patient intake form – filling this out ahead of your appointment insures that you’re in our system and that we have your medical history. If, for any reason, you cannot provide this information ahead of time, please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment so that we can work with you to do your intake, otherwise, the status of your visit will be changed to “work-in”. If you are more than 10 minutes late for a return visit, you will likely be rescheduled. For the first and second missed appointment, we will call and offer you another appointment slot. However, a missed appointment fee may apply. If an appointment is missed a third time, you will be billed and this will result in a discharge from the practice.
Our team will call and offer to reschedule your missed appointment but you will be billed a missed appointment fee. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, it will most likely be rescheduled.
We will definitely offer to reschedule a missed office procedure appointment, but you will be billed a fee for the missed procedure appointment.
Our office will be happy to file your claim to any insurance company with which we are contracted (see list below). It is important to bring your insurance card with you to every visit. If your insurance is not accepted, you may be able to see a CWC provider using your out-of-network benefits. Please contact your insurance company to verify your benefits.
Additionally, our providers render services at a discounted rate for individuals without insurance. We understand the challenges of today’s economy and are striving to maintain our community’s focus on personal health. We’re here for you.
*All co-payments, co-insurances, and self-pay fees are due at the time of service.
Here is a list of Insurance Providers we accept:
- Aetna Allegiance (Disney/Cigna) Av-Med
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield BCE Emergis Beech Street
- Cigna Local Plus
- Complete Health Plan Coventry
- First Health Golden Rule
- Great-West Harrington Benefit Service HealthChoice Orlando Health First Humana
- Medicaid (Florida)* Multiplan
- PPO Next RosenCare Tricare-Standard UMR United Health Care
*Certain plans accepted for OB patients only
Please note: if you do not see your insurance provider listed, call our office to see if we do indeed work with your insurance company. We do work with other providers that may not be listed here.
Contemporary Women’s Care’s Patient Portal is an efficient and convenient way to communicate with our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through this easy, safe, and secure web portal, you can:
- Request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Send messages/questions directly to providers & staff
- Receive test results
- Receive appointment reminders
- Download formsReview billing history & statements
- Review appointment history
- Set communication preferences
- And more!
Please note, our Patient Portal is only monitored during normal business hours and not intended for urgent or emergent medical concerns.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency after hours, please call our main telephone number, (407) 478-6249, and you will be connected to the Contemporary Women’s Care physician on-call – or you can call 911. Please restrict late evening/early morning phone calls to our practice to urgent or emergent concerns only.
Free E-books: Pregnancy Guide Resources
Whether you are already pregnant or are still trying to conceive, it is important to be aware of the changes that are to come. Contemporary Women’s Care is proud to offer you these free, downloadable pregnancy guides covering all aspects of pregnancy. These Pregnancy Guide e-books are written by Drs. Snook, Warren, and Koss.